100g digestive biscuits (crushed into fine crumbs)
50g soft brown sugar
50g butter, melted
500g full-fat cream cheese
100g icing sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
200ml double cream
1. Mix together the biscuit crumbs and brown sugar, stir in the melted butter and mix well.
2. Spoon the mixture into a 20cm spring form cake tin lined with baking paper. Use a metal spoon to press the biscuit crumbs down firmly and evenly. Chill in the fridge until set.
3. Whisk toghether the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla
4. Fold in the double cream, mixing well
5. Spoon the mixture over the chilled base (no air bubbles)
6. Chill the cheesecake for 3 hours or until set